heres some new pictures of my house...the first is my new dining area, i moved the old table for now,i kinda like it..my office is my favorite room, its sooo girly, even though its blue, and it smells like marc jacobs home in it...love it!!!!oh yeah, i know im not looking too hot in the picture, but theres my new hair cut...soooo short!!!!!look at my kitchen now, i painted all the cupboards and added knobs, i think it made quite the difference, im really starting to love my house, i just need some more up on the walls and ill be where i wanna be.
i had fun with yearbookyourself.com today as you can see....below are me and hubby circa 1990, as you can tell by the hair, then us circa 1972, than, my birth year 1984....woah!!!!i am glad we missed those looks!!!
i can't thank you enough for loving eachother as much as you do. you are the most amazing parents in the world and i appreciate everything you have done for me. i hope your anniversary is amazing,you deserve it!! i miss you guys! love love love you!!!!!
1. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests you think she's pregnant unless you see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
2. The most powerful force in the universe is gossip.
3. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we all believe we are excellent drivers.
4. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age 11.
5. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.
6. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
7. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be "meetings.
8. The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to annoy people who are not in them.
9. If there really is a God who created the entire universe with all of its glories, and He decides to deliver a message to humanity, He will NOT use, as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle and too much make-up.
10. You should not confuse your career with your life.
11. A person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person.
12. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
13. When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Usually, that individual is crazy.
14. Your friends love you anyway.
15. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
well my momma is landing in paradise right now...jealous! i hope you have a fantastic time and a happy anniversary! untill then,im on house cleaning and organizing duties...im off untill thursday i think, so i should be able to get everything in order by than...with the occasional dip in the pool to cool off!!! love you momma, aloha!
ahhhhh back to work..... after almost 2 weeks off, i returned today. it wasnt too bad. it was hard to get going this morning, but once i got there and saw traci, i was glad to be back! i am getting ready to go swimming now, its almost 11 and beautiful out tonight! i will blog more tommorrow!!!
well were back from paradise! and i mean paradise!we had the best time! the weather was awesome, the water was clear blue and warm! the rum was flowing and the food was to die for! i will continue to post pictures every day. we climbed a 1000 ft waterfall on our first day...it was a little scary for me, but we did it,it was called the dunns river falls...very cool. than my favorite activity, horse back in the ocean,i fell in love with my horse Mr.cool! arash's horse was whitney! then we lounged,snorkled,lounged,snorkled. the snorkling was great, stingrays, big crabs, lots of tropical fish! awesome week!
BRIDEZILLA?! i hope not...i think i should be able to relax the whole way up until the big day...although im starting to feel the heat...i just want the wedding to be here already. i can't wait to see my groom in his tux...he is so calm, not capable of stress so i think that will make me stress even more..saturday should be fun, going to get all the bridesmaids dresses ect.. im starting the wedding diet tomorrow,seriously!!!it wont be easy being that all i want is chips and cookies...and no thanks to you and your cupcakes today mother!