Wednesday, August 27, 2008

heres some new pictures of my house...the first is my new dining area, i moved the old table for now,i kinda like it..my office is my favorite room, its sooo girly, even though its blue, and it smells like marc jacobs home in it...love it!!!!oh yeah, i know im not looking too hot in the picture, but theres my new hair cut...soooo short!!!!!look at my kitchen now, i painted all the cupboards and added knobs, i think it made quite the difference, im really starting to love my house, i just need some more up on the walls and ill be where i wanna be.

2 comments:

deb said...

The house looks amazing, Im so proud of you guys!!!!! Only thing thats missing is a picture of yo momma!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Very cute place you have there. Your momma is the best by the way!!